2013年6月27日星期四

Why The PvP Power Increase Benefits Melee Most

I don't see why the pvp power increase benefits melee most (it's not weapon damage, after all), Where to sell World of Warcraft accounts  but otherwise I agree with this article. I don't recall when burst was last this intense; late Wrath I suppose, but there wasn't as much CC then so you didn't have as many of those awful "now I die and there's nothing I can do about it" moments.

In fact, while I agree about burst damage I have to see that I find the explosion of CC far more frustrating. Blizzard really needs to combine diminishing returns categories. In particular, every effect that causes you to lose control of your character should share diminishing returns. And any CC that isn't broken by damage should be nerfed by 25% or so.
 I think it's that the ilvl increase from upgrading items with CP is disproportionately better for melee than ranged/healers because of how melee damage scales so well with weapon DPS (which increases when upgrading).
The introduction of "PvP specific" equipment is the problem. Gear trumps player ability and skill the majority of the time. It is seen from level 10-90. Watch a battleground match between a player in all BoA/Dungeon Rare gear with enchants vs. a player in Common Whites or Uncommon Greens in 10-85 and in Conquest/Honor vs. anything else at 90 and it is obvious.

It would be a smoother transition for all players if there was only one type of gear, not a distinction between PvE and PvP items.

Remove the specialization and remove the issues. Other MMOs take gear out of the equation by either scaling it or not even using it.


If you want to marry PvP and PvE and have players enjoy world PvP and such, where to buy WoW accounts you need to stop fluffing overpowered, specific PvP stats and gear.

没有评论:

发表评论