2013年6月6日星期四

About WOW Pets

Pets of Warcraft video 25 is about this awesome cute pet.
I made a map of most of the known spawn points and it is posted with the Cords for Tomtom (wow mod) on my Website (petsofwarcraft.com) 
I've found a grey one, and as you can see in the video... there are still a couple of bugs in the game.
Got mine yesterday just scouring Northrend around 9am EST. Popped up for me in Grizzly Hills by the stairway into Zul'Drak over by Thor Modan. Was just there by itself, no other battle pets loitering around it. Uncommon quality which made me happy to get an upper end one right off the bat. So far I've only seen myself and one other person with one out. So, I hope that location gives you at least 1 spot to check out from time to time. Happy Hunting fellow pet hunters!
A possibility that some people are discussing is that it spawns in the place of a random rare Northrend spawn. While complete speculation, it does kind of make sense if you think about the whole unborn thing, and how it has to slay a worthy foe to be born, and imagine this young Valkyr being just like the player, unsuccessfully camping the spawn point of a rare and powerful foe in the hope of fighting it (just for maturity rather than achievements in this case).

没有评论:

发表评论