2013年6月7日星期五

Mists of Pandaria content expansion



I was never serious enough to raid full time so I would just pug. As a pug though it used t op be a real treet to actually get into a raid. Met alot of new people that way and stronger bonds were built. Though I still enjoy WoW, raidfinder took thewind out of my sails. Want to sell WOW account and gold for WOW. As a pug to get into a raid it felt like Christmas.
I got bored, and skipped ahead to realize that they have no written annotations or CC. I'm not deaf, but I don't have my sound on. I didn't receive much info about the patch nor did it interest me at all. I stopped playing a while back and this doesn't appeal to me in the least bit. It quite honestly just looks like the players were complaining so they threw together a video to shut them up.

Players: "When is the next expansion coming out? I am end-game raider and I am bored and My guild burned through the last set of raids in 1 day."
Blizzard: "It's coming out soon."
Players: "Why don't we have the patch yet? Why isn't the raid here now? When can I raid new stuff? Why don't you listen to me?"
Blizzard: "Shut your trap, here's a dang video. Sheesh..."

Note to Blizzard: Use text notes and annotations if you plan to appeal to all audiences. Sometimes it's better just to release written notes instead of a worthless video.
Was pretty epic rhyming, and this makes me wish I enjoyed raiding at all. I have played WoW since launch, and I always quit when I get to end-game and start raiding. Even with the LFR system, I've no interest. I started playing MoP again when it launched, and after a little over a month, I got to 90, got my ilvl high enough to run raids, and after the first two raids were over, I just couldn't be bothered to keep going. There is an entire new zone of non raid stuff, including an area with tougher mobs for groups.
Its funny how in any game people will see that a path contains a raid and say 'oh, its only for raiders' and ignore the rest of the patch.

没有评论:

发表评论