2013年6月12日星期三

Paladins are Getting A Fully-useful Fear?

I do know how I feel about the change to enchantments for heirlooms.  I don't like it. Buy WoW Accounts This may be due to the fact that I started stockpiling the mats for making Felsteel shield spikes back in Wrath when heirlooms were first announced, under the assumption that heirloom shields would be along shortly. WoW money I'm finally able to make some money off of that effort, and Blizzard changes the system?  Seriously? Sell World of Warcraft Accounts  I only get one patch for this?
I know it's a change of convenience, overall, but I still have some serious nerd rage happening here. 
It's not just the felsteel shield spike that's the issue.  ALL (currenty) Heirloom enchants are going to tank, majorly.  If you can benefit from current expansion enchants, those are going to be the go-to enchants for most people on most servers, since the materials are more readily available they will trend towards cheaper to purchase than the traditional Heirloom enchants.
Makes me really sad as an AH Goblin as I've got tons of the heirloom enchants stockpiled, and just recently paid some decent gold for the Felsteel and Thorium Shield Spike patterns
Not the end of the world folks. Just means more gold in the enchanter's pockets, and as I recently maxxed my first enchanter (One engineer, two BS, two Alchemy, one JC, one Tailor, one Inscriptionist, one LW, all maxxed), I can appreciate how enchanters would like a little repayment for their troubles.

没有评论:

发表评论