2013年6月21日星期五

Attacking the WOW Boss

If you are giving MM the silencing shot back as baseline, wow gold for sell Give my survival hunter back Wyvern's Sting.
If the only thing getting people to play MM is silencing shot...YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
That being said if all your buffs are covered and you still need an interrupt. Take a gorilla and respec it to ferocity, it has a spell interrupt, just take it off auto cast, put it in the same spot as Silencing shot.
Is my plan anyway. It kinda sucks because you will have to have your pet on the proper enemy, so you will lose some speed, but well it is something. 
 At what point did I say silencing shot was the only thing getting me to play MM? I prefer BM over any spec, but I would rather be able to be as viable as I possibly can in raids. And being a DPS class who prefers a spec that got an interrupt taken away because of PVP...is not fun in PVE.

While 100% viability is not possible, just attacking the boss and being like "OMG someone interrupt that cast" (if I chose to be BM or SV) and end up dead because maybe we have 2-3 hunters in our 10m raid team (and don't just say reroll, because GC stated "Bring the player not the class", well I guess it works now its just bring the spec for this class), none who like to play MM, and the other people have cd's on their interrupts. buy world of warcraft accounts That isn't fun. And the gorilla while I applaud you for coming up with a solution, one that I may use, not only do we have to have a specific pet for that but we also have to account for travel time if the pet is on an add or something.

没有评论:

发表评论