2013年7月17日星期三

Kharanei A Great Bunch

Hey everyone! This is Kyssandrith, one of the officers of the Shadows of Argus (Moon Guard), and.  Buying world of warcraft account I was really excited to stumble upon this interview. Kharanei a great bunch, and I have said more than once that, despite all the issues with it, the amazing thing about CRZ is that it has provided us with the opportunity to bring us draenei guilds together, and allow us to meet all these awesome folks from other servers. 

Also, my draenei only lays SPOTTED eggs, thank you very much!
*not really*
How lovely, I always wondered if there were draenei guilds out there, I never seem to see them. Too bad WRA is my horde server and all my allis (and old draenei main) are on cenarion circle ): Not that I play alliance much these days anyway

 Unfortunately, Heart of the Naaru's been pretty dead. :( But feel free to say hello sometime if you're ever on CC again, and who knows? Someday we may rise again -- we draenei have been through a lot, so we're hard to be rid of for good!

*waves* Hi, everyone! I'm Buran in Kharanei and Mira, GM of Heart of the Naaru on CC (which is very quiet right now, so new blue blood is welcome!).

It's always great to see the draenei get recognition. WoW accounts for sale I'm still hoping we'll get an Argus/Legion-focused expansion -- we've been kind of ignored, although (as others have said) it's a chance to invent our own lore.

I think it's a great time to play as a draenei. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Exodar repaired in-game some day, although we won't be leaving Azeroth (this is established in Velen's short story) and the draenei having a turn as a focus of things. Here's hoping we'll get to reclaim Argus, and if nothing else, here's to getting to finally fly in our start zone!
And no, we don't lay eggs!

没有评论:

发表评论