2013年7月23日星期二

Only for Level 90 Characters.



That said, this sounds very interesting to me. I like that it will scale gear so you aren't gimped if you are a baby 90 and also so you can't roflstomp Cheapest WoW accounts it if you happen to be super geared. I like that there will be access to vendors, repairs, and reforgers. That is an awesome way to test different things. I'm really looking forward to bashing all the things...and maybe--just maybe--healing them too.

 They've said that they are going to start with 90 for the Proving Grounds at first, and if it works out they will extend it to lower levels. The issue with lower levels I can see would be not having essential skills. Tanks usually don't have an aoe until 20ish and can technically choose to tank at 10. Plus, level scaling is horrendous. Low level tanks are practically impossible to outdps. And scaling the content for every single level seems like it would be wasted effort. Not that it wouldn't be cool, but unnecessary. So far, from 1-41 my Warrior tank has crap AoE capabilities...it makes learning to tank as a Warrior rather annoying.
When I leveled my Paladin 1-90, I did so as Protection and it was a breeze, the Warrior is like chewing on nails in 5-man dungeons because of all the trash.

Warriors are ridiculously easy. Buying world of warcraft account Shield slam 1 shot and glyph into revenge so you have an extra cleave. I leveled one completely through dungeon finder and had no issues with Aggro because my shield slam but more than anyone in the group could do over a period of 5 seconds

没有评论:

发表评论